Privacy is the most important thing either online or offline. Peoples neither young or old should surfing the internet safely. Using online bank account, online purchasing for example needs very high privacy to you browser. These day, spyware not only comes with programs but also from websites. So, how do we deal with this?
You can get the very high privacy just by using Mozilla Firefox browser with NoScript extension. Easy right? So, what is the Mozilla Firefox?
Mozilla Firefox is a free, open source, cross-platform, graphical web browser developed by the Mozilla Corporation and hundreds of volunteers. The browser began as a fork of the Navigator component of the Mozilla Application Suite; Firefox has since become the foundation’s main development focus (along with its Thunderbird mail and news client), and has replaced the Mozilla Suite as their official main software release.
– sources: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozilla_Firefox
and what is the NoScript?
– source: https://addons.mozilla.org/?application=firefox
How do you install Mozilla Firefox with NoScript extension? Okay, this are the steps.
- First, download latest Mozilla Firefox and have it installed on your computer.
- Then, run your Firefox.
- After that, download NoScript extension [https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?id=722&application=firefox].
- Click Install now to install NoScript extension. One window will popup, then wait for 5 seconds and click Install. Firefox will install the extension and it will show up in your extension list after NoScript installed.
- Restarted your Firefox. Nah! Your are ready to go, better and safer browsing with Mozilla Firefox!
Now you are safe from getting hacked by spyware or malicious script. Recommend this to all your friend. Internet should be the safe place to everyone.