Although the Internet basically provides everyone a positive experience, attacks against our personal privacy and security are reaching epidemic proportions. These cyber-attacks are occurring in our own homes and businesses. Our personal computers are being used as zombies to attack the computers of other people, their businesses, and our nation. Identity theft and assorted crimes committed online, commonly referred to as cybercrime, has grown to epidemic proportions.
As an average computer and Internet user, you may not be aware of these threats nor have any idea about the dramatically increasing risks you face when your computer is connected to the Internet. And when you do become victimized, sometimes it seems that there is nothing you, the average computer-and-internet user, can do to fight back.
Internet Safety Advocates are on a campaign for Internet safety awareness and protection. With a mission is to bring critical awareness to individuals, families, and small business owners, they provide access to the necessary tools and ongoing expertise to help the public secure their computers and stay securely protected.Using the internet as a way to fight back, Internet Safety Advocates found a talk show as another way to continue to fight cybercrimes.
Online talk shows allow Internet Safety Advocates to expand their cybercrime-fight abilities by allowing:
- both domestic and international audiences to participate;
- listeners anywhere in the world to listen at no cost to them;
- English-speaking listeners anywhere in the world to call-in at no cost, and
- each show to be recorded and archived as a podcast for listeners to review at their leisure.
Thus, if you plan to start your own online talk show for whatever reason, I encourage you to utilize one that is, not only user-friendly, but offers the following features and benefits:
- it has one-click Flash-based Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) feature. (This enables listeners to interact with the show from their Web browser without the need for long-distance fees or a traditional landline or wireless phone.)
- It has an integrated telecom-based back-end infrastructure. (This means that for the listener no software downloads are needed.) Listeners who wish to participate during his live internet radio show must simply have a microphone connected to their computer and be logged onto the talk show’s site in order to connect directly with the host. Once those steps are completed, the listener simply clicks a button on the show’s web page to interact directly with the host.
If you’ve been wanting to fight back cybercrime and didn’t know exactly where to get start, here’s an option available to you. And the best part is that you won’t spend an arm and leg of your tight budget because the entire service is free. You can’t ask for better than that! If you run into difficulties or have questions, please feel free to contact me.