Online internet cyber attacks of company databases may soon become a thing of the past. At least reduced significantly because of the discovery of new uses for data via a cyber-protective DBMS-platform positioned between the internet and the customers database. This platform of cyber-protection has been uncovered and developed via casual conversation conducted at a website covering database design issues within the last few months of 2015.
The following narrative has emerged: Programmatically walking around your total database and application access system conducting inspections like you never dreamed possible with special security code emerging from a value-added intermediate database designed to stamp out malicious attempts to get at your data. The intermediate database is custom coded to fit your current system and performs on any internet connected online business application.
The main features of the value-added software package are code-activated actions such as:
(1) Watching events that signal things going wrong long before they actually do.
(2) Database security scenarios playing constantly in the background to thwart suspected hackers.
(3) Software shielding provided by an intermediate database with DB tables structured via security analysis per-programmed queries.
(4) Second byte data access that fools suspected intruders and begins to document their whereabouts within your very own information security system.
(5) Timing commands that examine patterns of SQL and non-SQL DB-query behavior that mimics bad intentions.
(6) Cyber secret code that easily distinguishes between normal user queries and suspicious queries coming from suspected malicious data intruders.
In addition to the features highlighted above, the DBMS code conducts the following systematic and cyclic series of logical steps to validate every SQL and non SQL DB query.
(1) Identifies the potential problem.
(2) Formulates a formatted hypothesis record.
(3) Develops a scripted search plan.
(4) Collects and analyzes the query data.
(5) Interprets results and forms a conclusive action-plan that determines its subsequent activity to abandon the plan – if query is clean – or attack the intrusion and take corrective action.
All of this is possible because of a newly discovered technique that allows IT program specialists and DB Security System Designers to utilize a virtual system of techniques spawned by the smartphone industry and coupled with the sensor interface of the IoT. The operating systems and corresponding inter connectivity of information system interfaces have merged to open up these new business opportunities related to cyber security.
The newly discovered pathways of handling data has allowed innovated implementors to notice the value of data arising from the Internet of things(Iot) design issues and the ease of adding additional data to current applications. The enhanced use of data spurred on by these new endeavors has solidified the new design techniques that data and security meta-data advanced-uses have sponsored.
Security data can now be identified as a topic of its own and considered as an interwoven fabric of any new system design and implementation. This automatically includes the addition of value-added security systems to legacy business platforms.
The new business of online-internet-security will soon expand rapidly into a profitable arena of activity. The ability for entrepreneurs to fashion new products that are non-intrusive to current business-code will help the expansion immensely.